Consumer Goods & Services Marketing Executive MBA
According to a recent study by Elanco, the world will need to increase its food production by 100% by the year 2050. This is due in part to the expected 50% increase in population and the shifting global middle class nutritional needs. Due to this, the demand for employment in the consumer goods and services industries expects to grow exponentially over the next thirty-plus years.
The Consumer Goods and Services Marketing program in the JU EMBA is designed to give managers a unique set of skills and abilities that will permit them to achieve success as marketers in the fast paced world of consumer product marketing and to propel them toward executive management positions in the Consumer Goods and Services (CGS) industry
Innovative Industry Focused Program
The Executive MBA with a concentration in Consumer Goods and Services Marketing is an Industry focused program. As such, all of the faculty have extensive industry experience and are subject matter experts in the area of Food Marketing, Consumer Packaged Goods, and Food Service.
The program is the only one of its kind in the Southeastern United States. Besides getting an Executive MBA from an AACSB accredited institution, you will have a depth and breadth of knowledge in YOUR industry that no other EMBA program can offer. When you combine this concentration with the traditionally taught EMBA curriculum, you get “the best of the both worlds” and something that will set you apart for the rest of your career.
who will best benefit from this Program
- High performers in Sales Management, Key Accounts, Brand Management, Retail Operations and Food Service who want to get to the next level in their career.
- Finance, Accounting, Operations (Manufacturing), Supply Chain, Human Resources, and Legal executives in the Consumer Goods and Services sector who are considering an MBA to take them to the next level in their career
Benefits for professionals and corporations
- This will allow industry professionals to network with industry leaders, as well as provide advanced training for rising leaders from senior roles in the Consumer Goods and Services industry.
- This program will serve as a means for industry partners to provide job placement assistance and co-operative education for non-industrial professionals.
- Collaboration and networking across industry partners
- Flexible weekend format to accommodate busy professional schedules (1 Friday afternoon and 2 Saturdays per month)
We Practice what we teach
All of the Consumer Goods and Services classes follow a unique format which includes pre-assignments and topical readings, subject matter experts as guest speakers, group breakouts that provide an opportunity to apply what you are learning right in the classroom, and post assignments that tie everything together. We call it "Applied Learning" from industry experts with academic credentials.
- Dr. Richard George – Rich has taught and worked in the food marketing vineyards for over thirty years, as an author, consultant, researcher, consumer products brand manager, mentor, and expert witness.
- C. Winston Taylor – Win is a food industry veteran. He is a former President of the Sales Company at Campbell's Soup.
- Ethan Fitzsimmons – Ethan Fitzsimmons is currently an AVP of Marketing for Aramark. He also has extensive retail experience with Hess Express as Director of Food Service.
- Phil Kening – Phil has extensive experience in Consumer Marketing. holding Brand Management positions for Nestle Purina company. He was also Vice President of Marketing for the Sands Hotel & Casino
For more information, call Jack Parker at 904.631.6432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.