Earn your Master of Business Administration (MBA) in just 1 year of continuous study in a full-time MBA daytime program that builds a foundation of core business knowledge, while making development of leadership skills a priority. Be mentored by some of Jacksonville's leading business professionals and gain additional hands-on work experience with internships. Leave the program with solid business prowess and portfolio of demonstrated leadership knowledge and skills.
In a cohort-based program of colleagues from around the region and world, teamwork is a way of life in getting things done. You'll be developing your problem solving, decision making and communications skills along the way. With just 35-46 credit hour curriculum (depending on whether a concentration is taken or foundation courses needed) and 12 months of continuous study, you'll get your career started in a high-quality fashion.
Students gain profound and immeasurable knowledge in topics which will be imperative in furthering your career. Faculty members are highly skilled teachers/scholars who make students their highest priority by bringing their expertise into the classroom in practical, hands-on ways. They have created and founded companies, traveled extensively and trained at some of the world's best schools.
Whether students are fresh graduates or career changers, this program provides its students with a unique opportunity to complete their degree in an accelerated time frame. This all while having the ability to complete an internship or part-time work while enrolled in courses.
- Accounting & Finance
- Consumer Goods & Services Marketing
- General MBA
- Management Accounting
Application Process & Checklist
- Statement of Intent - Essay summarizing your background, goals, and interests in attending JU.
- GRE or GMAT score
- Students graduating with a degree in business from an AACSB accredited business school who hold a cumulative grade point average of 3.3 or higher are exempt from this requirement.
- Student's holding a master's or doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution are exempt from this requirement.
- Official Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended. We will need a transcript for all courses
that your degree institution acccepted to confer your degree.
- * All education obtained outside of the U.S. will require a course by course evaluation with grade point average calculation from a NACES member www.naces.org
- TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE English Proficiency score