A new cohort begins each fall semester. Admission for this cohort will be granted on an ongoing basis; that is, we will fully consider your application upon submission. Thus, you are encouraged to submit the full application packet as early as possible. The final admission offers will be granted in early summer. However, the admissions process may close before that time if the cohort becomes full (this will be posted on this web page).
WE ARE CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL 2018 COHORT NOW!
Admissions requirements are:
- Completed Application
- Application Fee $50
- An earned master’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably in the business field
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework
- A statement of purpose explaining the candidate’s professional goals for pursuing the DBA and experience in the English language
- A curriculum vitae or resume detailing a deep professional understanding of business
- GRE or GMAT scores, if previously taken
- Three letters of recommendation
- Corporate Letter of Support
- Possible Interview. All candidates must be willing to participate in interview if requested. Video conferencing available.
Questions concerning the admissions requirements or process should be directed to the AnnaMaria Murphy, Assistant Director, Graduate Admissionsr by phone at 904 256-7426 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have substantive (7 or more years) executive leadership experience
- Embraces challenges and is open to change
- Has a global mindset
- Enjoys learning, is good with details and technology
- Be analytical, factual, and renders good judgment
- Be committed to becoming a better leader for the business, industry, and the community