Nathan M. Bisk Center for Professional Studies
JU Downtown Campus
VyStar Tower, 18th Floor
76 South Laura Street
Jacksonville, FL, 32202
Jeremy Mulcahy, primary contact
The Nathan M. Bisk Center for Professional Studies offers courses, workshops, and other forms of training and education to address critical skill gaps.
The mission of the Nathan M. Bisk Center for Professional Studies is to collaborate with Jacksonville University’s academic units to develop and provide quality, rigorous education programs utilizing online and cohort delivery models. The NMBCPS will serve to support students in achieving their academic and professional goals, support faculty utilizing innovative pedagogy, support the community by ensuring graduates are workforce ready.
As part of Jacksonville University Downtown, the Center shares the Downtown campus vision. At Jacksonville University, we believe that education shapes every aspect of a person’s life, brings communities together to solve complex problems, and creates the vision for a future filled with innovation. The Downtown Campus and the Nathan M. Bisk Center for Professional Studies aims to connect citizens of Jacksonville to global society through higher education.
Programs by College
The programs administered by the Center are provided through the colleges and institutes of Jacksonville University.
Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare Sciences
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
- Master of Science in Sport Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Quality and Safety
Post Graduate Certificates
The following post-master's certificates are for students who have already completed their MSN degree or doctorate and are interested in pursuing additional education in an alternate specialization area.
- Clinical Nurse Educator
- Nursing Informatics Specialization
- Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- Healthcare Quality and Safety
College of Arts & Sciences
- Graduate Certificate in Instructional Design
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Davis College of Business
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Applied Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- MBA / Master of Science in Nursing
- MBA / Sport Management
- MBA / Master of Science in Health Informatics
- MBA / Master of Science in Applied Business Analytics
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership / Master of Science in Applied Business Analytics
Distance learning students: Need help?
If you are a distance learning student and have a grievance or complaint, you have options. Learn more about the grievance process and the options available to you.
First Winter Term a Major Success
For the first time in school history, Jacksonville University offered a winter term this year. The term began Monday, Dec. 7, 2020, and ends Friday, Jan. 15, 2021. More than 40 online classes are being offered, and course selections include …
New Palm Coast Campus Gets Green Light
Jacksonville University President Tim Cost and Palm Coast Mayor Milissa Holland announced today, Dec. 15, 2020, that Jacksonville University is partnering with the City of Palm Coast, Fla., to build a Palm Coast Campus and bring in-demand healthcare graduate …
Davis College of Business Introduces its Top 25
Introducing the Davis College of Business Top 25! These high-performing undergraduate and graduate students and future business leaders were chosen by a selection council comprised of Davis College faculty and staff who considered and carefully weighed an extensive set of …