- Current & Ongoing
- Completed Projects
EPIC Project Proposal Process
The EPIC Program at Jacksonville University funds are considered operational and must be spent on programs. The project’s process is outlined below:
- Request for Proposals sent to Faculty in August, October and February with deadlines in September, November and March.
- Review of Proposals by EPIC Director to ensure it meets the State guidelines of collaboration among different disciplines, student involvement, community involvement, spread among all colleges.
- EPIC Director and Associate Provosts review project proposals and budgets; develops recommendations.
- Provost and Senior Vice President, External Relations and Development review the recommendations; make adjustments as necessary; approve final list of selected projects.
- Acceptance letters sent to the selected projects along with requirements to expend funds and charter.
- Feedback provided to projects not selected.
- A Blackboard project site created for the team leader.
- Quarterly meetings conducted to monitor progress.