School of AviationMaster of Science in Aviation Leadership
Why Choose Our Program?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career? At Jacksonville University we believe in education your way. That is why we allow you to earn your degree either full-time in one year or part-time in two years, and offer courses on-campus, online, or in a hybrid format — so you can keep working as the aviation professional you already are. As a student of this program, you will benefit from one-of-a-kind industry partnerships and a highly-regarded curriculum centered on a strong business foundation.
This program is a great option for you:
- While you are working on your flight hours
- If you are looking to switch to the management side of the aviation industry
- To earn the promotion you have been working towards
- To gain leadership skills that prepare you for industries outside of aviation
- If you want to work in higher education, earning this degree qualifies you to apply for a PhD program
Virtual Information Session
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet the program director and advisor to ask questions about our curriculum and admissions process.
Friday, December 10, 2021
5:00 p.m. EST
AdmissionsHow to Apply
- Completed JU application
- Unofficial Transcripts for Degree Most Recently Conferred (Undergraduate-Bachelor’s
- Additional Transcripts may be requested if you have completed less than 60 credits at your degree conferring institution, or if you are wishing to waive the MBA Pre-Requisite requirements (Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics)
- The following may be requested of students with a GPA of 3.0 or below
- Statement of Intent
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Letters of Recommendation
- GRE / GMAT Scores
About Our Program
JU’s School of Aviation prepares you with the leadership and professional skills necessary to take on the next step in your career. Our vision is to be the world leader in innovative collegiate aviation programs producing graduates who increase the safety and profitability of global aviation.
- Possess the knowledge and skills necessary to make an immediate positive impact for their employer and act with the highest standards of professionalism evidenced by their character and integrity
- Be able to assess the role and impact of regulatory compliance on global aviation commerce
- Apply the knowledge needed to be engaged in the innovation and profitability of global aviation commerce
- Demonstrate the planning, decision making, workload management, and communication skills necessary to engage in effective critical thinking
Educating and Training Future Professional Pilots & Aviation Executives
Our Aviation Management and Aviation Management & Flight Operations degree programs are accredited by the Aviation Accreditation Board International (AABI).
- In 2008, Jacksonville University won the 2008 Loening Trophy awarded annually at National NIFA SAFECON to the best all-around collegiate aviation program in the nation.
- Winner of the 2011 Air Race Classic, the national all-women transcontinental air race.