Adult Degree Program

Related Links


Adult Degree Program

Contact person

Ryan Schnippert

Telephone number

(904) 256-7010

Email address
Office location

2800 University Blvd N
Jacksonville, FL 32211

Office hours

Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Completing the Application

The first step to becoming a Jacksonville University Dolphin is to complete the undergraduate, ADP application. You may use the promotional code JUFREEAPP to waive the $30 application fee. If you will be using military benefits, please use the promotional code JUMILITARY.

Requesting official transcripts & documentation

  • If you have earned your GED (General Education Development), please request your official GED scores.
  • If you have earned your high school diploma, please request official high school transcripts.
  • If you have earned college credit, please request an official transcript from each college or university you have attended. If you have fewer than 24 transferrable semester hours, we will also require an official copy of your high school transcripts or GED.
  • If you have attended a college or university abroad, we require World Education Services ( or Josef Silny & Associates International Education Consultants ( evaluation of that transcript. Please choose the course-by-course evaluation with the calculated GPA (Grade Point Average) option. Puerto Rican schools and The College of the Bahamas are not required to submit this evaluation.

Request Information Apply Now

Completing the FAFSA

Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Our school code is 001495.
Once a student has been admitted to the ADP program, the university will waive the $300 enrollment deposit and a username and password will be e-mailed to you. This information allows you to register for classes.

Technology Requirements

Click here for information on our Technology Requirement starting Fall 2019!

Transferring Credits

If you have earned college credit, a formal Transfer Evaluation Report (TER) will be created. Jacksonville University awards credit for college or university level classes completed with a C or better (no developmental or remedial classes).  Some classes may transfer in as elective credit rather than credit for a core or major requirement. If you have taken AP, IB, AICE or CLEP exams, or if you have a military transcript with college credit, please send the official score report or transcript to us for evaluation. 

We look forward to your application!