Transfer Student Application

​​Submitting an online application is quick and easy!

Follow these steps to start your journey toward becoming a JU Dolphin:


Step 1: Register for a Free online application account.

Register.jpg  Log_In.jpg

Step 2: Select the correct application.

Read the following descriptions carefully.

U.S. Transfer Applicants

  • U.S. citizen or permanent resident
  • Have earned a high school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) diploma.
  • You are not a Transfer Applicant if the only college credit you have earned is from classes taken through Dual Enrollment programs.

U.S. Non-Degree Applicants

  • U.S. citizen or permanent resident
  • Wish to take undergraduate-level courses for college credit without pursuing a degree.
  • Send an official transcript from the last institution you have attended

Transient Student Applicants

  • Transient students are degree candidates at their home institution, who are trying to take courses at Jacksonville University to transfer back towards their degree program.
  • Please provide the Office of Admission with a transient letter from your home institution.  The transient letter gives you permission to take specified courses at Jacksonville University and transfer them towards your degree.  Transient letters can be attained at the Registrar's office at your home institution.
  • All Transient Applicants—both U.S. and International—should apply as a non degree seeking student using this application.