- Academic Dishonesty
- Academic Reports
- Adjunct Faculty Information
- Faculty Development
- Faculty by Division
- Faculty Annual Activities & Evaluation
- Faculty Information
- Faculty Research Grants
- Intellectual Property Policy Effective 2012
- Messages and Memos
- SACS Accreditation
- Searches for Full-Time Faculty
- Faculty Awards for Excellence
- Important Dates to Remember
Office for Academic Affairs Home
About the Office of Academic Affairs
The mission of the Office of Academic Affairs is to provide quality academic programs, quality faculty committed to excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service to their communities, and quality student educational support and experiences that enhance both teaching and learning.
- Office location Howard Administration Building, 3rd Floor
- Office hours Mon – Fri, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Fax: (904) 256-7047
Donnie Horner, Ph.D.
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Lee Ann Clements, Ph.D.
- Email address email@example.com
- Telephone number (904) 256-7718
Bill Crosby, Ph.D.
Acting Associate Provost
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number (904) 256-7859
Executive Assistant to the Provost
- Email address email@example.com
- Telephone number (904) 256-7031
University Scheduler/Conference Coordinator
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number (904) 256-7048
Academic Affairs Organization
- University & Academic Affairs
- Academic Advising Center
- Academic Technology
- Center for Teaching & Learning
- Colleges & Schools
- Institutional Effectiveness & Research
- Office of Research & Sponsored Programs
What does the Provost do?
The Provost reports directly to the President and is a member of the President's Executive Council. The Provost is responsible to the President of the University for coordination of the activities of the Deans of the College of Arts and Sciences, Davis College of Business, Fine Arts, Brooks Rehabilitation College of Healthcare Sciences, Interdisciplinary & Professional Studies, and Orthodontics as well as the Directors of Academic Advising, Academic Engagement, Admissions, Financial Aid, Center for Teaching and Learning, Institutional Effectiveness, Library, Marine Science Research Institute, Registrar's Office, Experiential Learning, and Student Support Services. The Provost makes recommendations to the President on all matters of a curricular nature and on faculty employment, compensation, and promotion, and is generally responsible to the President in regard to all academic affairs.
The Provost speaks for the President in the event the President is absent from the University.