Admitted Student Forms
- Enrollment Deposit Form - Admitted students must complete the Candidate Reply Form and submit their $300 enrollment deposit in order to confirm their plans to attend Jacksonville University. Once the deposit is processed, we will provide information on housing and course registration.
Deposited Student Forms
- JU Medical Health Insurance Waiver - All JU students must have insurance. If you have personal insurance and do not want to purchased the health insurance provided by JU, a deposited student must submit a waiver to the Controller's Office. If you do not submit the waiver by the posted deadline, you will be charged.
- Residency Requirement Exemption Request Form - If you are a commuter student currently living in Jacksonville or surrounding areas.
- Immunization & Medical Form - All students must complete this form and have it signed by a physician.
- Math Placement Test - Jacksonville University requires most incoming students without previous college credit for mathematics to take a mathematics placement examination prior to registering for classes. Students will not be permitted to register for classes until after they complete the examination. If you earned an A or B in High School Pre-calculus, or have taken the Advanced Placement Calculus AB or BC Examination and scored at least a 3, or if you are currently enrolled in AP Calculus, you are not required to take the Mathematics Placement Examination. If you meet any of these criteria and think you do not need to take the Examination, please contact the Advising Center at 904-256-7070 or email@example.com..
- Freshman Alcohol Education Program - All incoming Freshman must complete this course prior to attending JU.
- Transfer Alcohol Education Program - Please, enter 9C134945U into the New User Login ID and create a new account.
- Corporate Reimbursement Form - Adult Accelerated and Graduate Degree Programs only
Deposited Student Links
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FORMS
International Applicant Forms
- International Priority Application
- Confidential Financial Statement - The purpose of the Confidential Financial Statement is to demonstrate financial solvency, required by the U.S. government.
- Educational History Form - Athletes participating in an organized sport at Jacksonville University will need to submit an Educational History Form to verify eligibility.
- Transfer Verification Form - If you're already studying in the U.S. and would like to transfer to Jacksonville University as an international student, you will need to submit a Transfer Verification Form with photocopies of the current visa, I-94, I-20, and passport ID page.
International Admitted Student Forms
- Enrollment Deposit Form - International Admitted students must complete the Candidate Reply Form and submit their $300 enrollment deposit in order to confirm their plans to attend Jacksonville University. Once the deposit is processed, we will provide information on housing and course registration.
International Deposited Student Links
- Summer / Fall Semesters - February 1st
- Spring Semester - October 1st
- Students who intend to major in visual or performing arts are required to audition or have a portfolio review as a part of the admission process to Jacksonville University.
- To schedule your private audition or to arrange to send your audition or portfolio electronically, contact Laura Burrows at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-225-2027 ext. 7005