·Provide individual career advising to assist students with resume writing, job and internship search
·Conduct and develop outreach workshops for the campus community (e-portfolio and internship search)
·Review online resume submissions
ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION
· Oversee Prominent PHINS student recognition program with support of the Director to include tracking student successes, disseminating information and establish new channels to promote successes
·Update and monitor Employer Placement Tracker using excel
·Provide support for CDC sponsored data collection efforts: Graduate Success Survey and Graduate Studies and Employment Survey
·Update, compile and present event, service and program related evaluations
·Provide support for employer development efforts by entering, manipulating and reporting data in PHIN Connect
·Greet on-site employers and verify set-up for scheduled OCR events
·Provide front office support, answering phone, email and in-person inquiries
·Maintain career resources (includes inventorying, processing new materials and cataloguing)
·Some evening and weekend responsibilities, as well as other duties assigned by the Director.
· Work is primarily indoors but requires the incumbent to be in an outdoor environment when traveling between campus buildings and while off campus;
·Standard office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM;
·Attendance at evening and weekend events is required;
·Incumbent will be exposed to frequent noise caused by telephones and office machines.
· Must be able to lift and carry equipment and supplies weighing up to 40 pounds;
· Must be able to bend, stoop and reach;
· Manual dexterity to efficiently operate a key board and other business machines;
· Near vision sufficient to read written communications and computer display screens;
· Adequate hearing to communicate effectively in person and by phone.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and/or skills required for this position. The University reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs.