· Manage the graduate office on a day-to-day basis to include the creation of a friendly and professional work
environment. Hires and supervises student workers for the Business Graduate Programs office. With the Associate Dean, reviews applications, awards fellowships and supervises the Graduate Assistants. Ensures faculty SIRS and comment sheets for graduate programs are prepared and distributed.
· Develops, maintains and monitors all business graduate program budgets; provides all necessary backup documentation for budget enhancement process.
· Advises all FLEX and Accelerated MBA students throughout their programs, ensuring all core courses are taken; assists in determining which concentration and elective courses should be taken to complete the program. Develops EMBA and Accelerated MBA course plans for each new cohort. Meets with FLEX MBA students to develop a course plan of action for their program.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with business graduate students and assists them with course scheduling, registering, adding, dropping, and withdrawing form courses. Maintains communication with graduate students via phone calls, Blackboard, and emails
· Provides general oversight of the EMBA program to include, but not limited to: developing cohort schedule, ordering books, supplies and meals. Communicates with EMBA students via email regularly. With the Associate Dean and Director of Professional Business Programs, interviews prospective EMBA students.
· Works closely with Florida Coastal School of Law administration to ensure JD/MBA students are able to progress smoothly through MBA portion of program.
· Responsible for conducting orientation for the business graduate program students.
· Works closely with the Center for Professional Studies in the recruitment of all business graduate students, by conducting information sessions for prospective students, participating in CPS Open Houses and communication with alumni about recruitment events.
· Works closely with the graduate committee in recommending policy changes and interacting with graduate faculty. Undergraduate scheduling to include combining department chair schedules and assigning classrooms. Monitors schedules to ensure maximum use of facilities and faculty.
· Coordinates Educational Testing Service testing for business graduate and undergraduates; procure tests and assists in administering the on-line exam; maintains and provides results to Associate Dean and respective professors.
· Assists in preparing the Davis College of Business for AACSB and SACS accreditation including creation and maintenance of assessment results and faculty qualifications.
· Communications with University’s stakeholders.