JU Engineering - Home
This page contains information about the Jacksonville University Engineering Department.
Students may obtain a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering. Completing a BS degree at JU sets you up for success in the job market, and in the world of engineering.
Engineering Department Goals:
- Solid engineering and science backgrounds
- Experiential learning
- Interdisciplinary major curricula and labs
- Liberal art general education
- Brochure for Engineering Department.pdf
- Mechanical Engineering Curriculum.pdf
- Electrical Engineering Curriculum.pdf
- Mechanical Engineering Time line.pdf
- Electrical Engineering Time line.pdf
For additional information, please use the contact information below. Thank you for visiting!
Huihui (Helen) Wang, Ph.D.
Director of Engineering
Nelms 4, Office A
P: 904-256-7325, F: 904-256-7573
Office of Admission
904-256-7000 or 800-225-2027 (toll-free)