Tailored for Experienced Working Professionals
Move at a pace that makes sense for your busy professional life. The Flex Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program places the experienced professional at the leading-edge of graduate business education. The curriculum consists of as little as 36 credit hours for a General MBA and 39 credit hours for an MBA with an Accounting/Finance, Management/Accounting, or Management Concentration. Additional foundation course credit hours may be required depending upon your background.
The program draws upon:
- Cutting-edge courses delivered in intensive 8-week long modules. You attend class one night per week for each course taken, giving students flexible scheduling to complete their degree at their own pace.
- Classes delivered in a hybrid format including in class interaction with professors and classmates, along with online and out of class assignments.
- Can complete the degree in a part time format or a full time accelerated format.
- A strong commitment to developing leadership knowledge and skills.
- Dedicated faculty with the highest academic qualifications.
- Modern classrooms and technologies located in an inspiring facility on the JU campus.
- A clear focus on practical and engaging business concepts which put students to work.
You'll gain profound and immeasurable knowledge in topics you will need. Faculty members are highly skilled teachers/scholars who make you their highest priority by bringing their expertise into the classroom in practical, hands-on ways. They have created and founded companies, traveled extensively and trained at some of the world's best schools.
- Accounting & Finance
- Consumer Goods & Services Marketing
- General MBA
- Management Accounting