Assistant Professor of Marketing
- DBA, Management (First Specialty), Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 1999
- Marketing (Second Specialty), Nova Southeastern University, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, 2002
- MBA, Fordham University, New Your City, NY,1974
- B.S., St. Peters College, Jersey City, NJ, 1971
- Research Interests
- Consumer behavior and its relationship to organizational behavior, E-Marketing, Value conception of the consumer, Marketing, Customer Relations, Public Relations, Market Strategy and Market Research
Dr. Murphy has published extensively in the field of Market Research. His most recent publications has appeared in The Journal of Global Business Management and The Journal of American Academy of Business, Cambridge.
His primary areas of research are in consumer value in a changing economy and market strategy. His extracurricular activities include his grandchildren, golf, community service and organizational lectures. Dr. Murphy lives in Ponte Vedra Beach Beach with his wife of 45 years and their handicapped daughter. They also have a son and daughter-in-law and two grandchildren that live in East Stroudsburg, Pa.