Executive MBA in Leadership Development
If you are preparing to join an executive leadership team or launching a significant new venture and have been in the business industry for 10 or more years, then the Executive Masters of Business Administration (EMBA) is designed for you. Developing a leader's strategic mindset, business expertise and creative instincts - all grounded in an ethical and professional foundation - are essential. These are the competencies acquired in this intensive 19-month program. Grounded in a compelling holistic leadership framework, the program recognizes that sustainable high performance today requires attention to mind, body and spirit. Leader knowledge is critical, of course, but we also know that attention to a leader's physical, emotional and psychological well-being is equally critical in today's dynamic business environments. We collaborate with the world-renowned Mayo Clinic in providing an executive health assessment and seminars to achieve this goal. The EMBA program is exceptional in its ability to balance focus and development in all of these areas. State-of-the-art knowledge and tools, coupled with the very latest personal management strategies - that is the Davis Executive program, unlike any other program in the Southeast.
A Degree With Immediate Payback
- Focused 19-month program located in an interactive environment in a state-of-the-art facility.
- Integrated cutting-edge theory with best practices ready to employ at work.
- Emphasis on the practice of business in a dynamic global environment.
- Students will:
- Develop strategic leadership skills with the ability to create and work through effective leadership teams
- Deepen functional business expertise through practical application
- Build leadership presence and style
- Design, drive and communicate strategic, positive change
Program Costs (2013 Cohort; subject to change for 2014)
$10,200 per semester for 5 semesters for a total program cost of $51,000. This cost Includes books, software, fees, International Trip, and meals while on campus.
Upon acceptance into the program, a non-refundable $1500 deposit is required. The deposit is applied toward tuition for the first semester of the program.
All Executive MBA students are required to have a laptop computer.
Next Cohort begins October 2014, Apply Now!
For more information email email@example.com.