Admissions Requirements and Deadlines for Fall 2014 Cohort
The inaugural cohort of the Davis DBA will be admitted to begin their program in August 2014. Admission for this cohort will be granted on an ongoing basis; that is, we will fully consider your application upon submission. Thus, you are encouraged to submit the full application packet as early as possible. The final admission offers will be granted in early summer. However, the admissions process may close before that time if the cohort becomes full (this will be posted on this web page).
Admissions requirements are:
- Completed Application
- Application Fee $50
- An earned master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework
- A statement of purpose explaining the candidate’s professional goals for pursuing the DBA and experience in the English language
- A vita or resume detailing a deep professional understanding of business
- GRE or GMAT scores, if previously taken
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Corporate Letter of Support
- Possible Interview. All candidates must be willing to participate in interview if requested. Video conferencing available.
Questions concerning the admissions requirements or process should be directed to the graduate office by at 904 256-7426 or by email to email@example.com