Sign In


How do I put money on my Dolphin Card?
You can call, go online, or come by the Controller's Office to put money on your card. You may use cash, check, or credit card at the Cashier’s window. You may also put money on your Dolphin card by making a credit card or e-check payment by clicking here, select Deposit Payments from the dropdown, then select Dolphin Card from the Deposit Type dropdown. You also have the option of moving any anticipated credit balance from your financial aid to your Dolphin Card by completing a Dolphin Card Deposit Request Form. Transfers are subject to the pending financial aid being confirmed and will be processed within 1 to 2 business days.

Where can I use my Dolphin Card?

  • Bookstore
  • Vending machines
  • Washers and dryers
  • Printers
  • Copiers
  • Food Venues
  • Pilot Shop

Who do I contact in the Controller’s Office when I have a question about Grants, Fixed Assets, Facilities Setup or Projects?
Lori Confroy, 256-7183,

Who do I contact if I have an accounting question about my department?
If you need assistance, please contact your college's administrative assistant, or if you need further assistance your Points of Contact are:

  • Iola Rose, 256-7610, Fine Arts, Athletics, Institutional Advancement, Library
  • Chip Morris, 256-7122, Davis College of Business, Enrollment Services, School of Orthodontics, Arts and Sciences, Student Life, All Academic and Administrative areas not identified elsewhere
  • Lori Confroy, 256-7183, Grants/Projects

Who do I contact if I have a Payroll question?

Who do I contact if I have an Accounts Payable question?