Other government programs providing grants include:
  • Vocational Rehabilitation
  • Social Security
  • Veterans Administration

In addition, the various armed services have special tuition aid programs. Applicants for such aid should contact the agency concerned. Students eligible for aid under the G.I. Bill should contact the Registrar’s Office for processing of Certificates of Eligibility.​