The typical semester cost for a student enrolled for 12-18 credit hours, residing in Oak Hall, and participating in an 11 meal-per-week board plan (excluding Student Health Insurance) - $19,965
Typical major expenses for one semester are listed below.
FULL-TIME1 UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT
Tuition for students enrolled for 12 – 18 credit hours (block rate):
- Tuition - $14,950 (per semester)
- Each additional credit hour over 18 - $498 (per credit hour)
- Student Health Insurance (subject to change by vendor) - $1,317 (per academic year, August 1st - July 31st)
Campus Residence Fees
For other residential options contact the Office of Residential Life.
- Oak Hall
- Suite-style double room/semi-private bath - $3,095
- Double/private bath - $4,010
- Suite-style single room/semi-private bath - $4,315
- Single/private bath - $4,910
- Botts & Johnson Halls
- Double - $1,925
- Single - $2,980
- Double with private bath - $2,785
- Single with private bath - $3,210
- Williams, Brest & McGehee Halls
- Double - $2,010
- Single - $3,175
- Double with private bath - $2,950
- Single with private bath - $3,405
Includes post office box rental, Internet access, cable TV and telephone line
- Village Apartments
- Four-bedroom apartment - $3,520
Independent living for upperclassmen features Internet access, cable TV and telephone service in each bedroom, microwave/full-size refrigerator/oven and range, washer-dryer; individual apartment heat and A/C control; includes post office box rental.
- Residence Hall Parking Garage permit (optional) - $100
Board Fees 2 - Fees listed include tax.
- Regular Meal Plans
- 5 meals per week + $1,000 flex - $1,700
- 8 meals per week + $900 flex - $1,920
- 11 meals per week + $525 flex - $1,920
- 14 meals per week + $350 flex - $2,100
- 16 meals per week + $250 flex - $2,100
- Apartment Resident/Commuter Student Plans
In addition to the Regular Plans, apartment residents and commuters may choose:
- 70 meals per semester + $100 flex - $675
- 35 meals per semester + $375 flex - $675
1. In some circumstances, students with appropriate disability documentation may qualify for full-time status with reduced course loads.
2. A board plan is required of all resident students during Fall and Spring semesters. Changes to a smaller meal plan may not be made after the first day of classes for each semester. Meals for the Thanksgiving and Spring Breaks are not included. Price includes sales tax.
- Tuition for students enrolled for 11 credit hours or less - $993 (per semester hour)
- The tuition charge for auditing a course is one-half the regular tuition rate during the Fall and/or Spring semester or term.
--==Back to Top==--