Requirements of all art major students:
- All art majors are required to register for a minimum of one (1) technique course each semester.
- All art majors are required to fulfill the College of Fine Arts sophomore review requirement before completion of 64 credit hours.
- All BFA candidates are required to complete the Division of Visual Arts junior review requirement before completion of 90 credit hours and registration in ART 450WI.
- The University writing-intensive requirement must be fulfilled by completion of ART 450WI for BFA candidates and an equivalent for BA candidates.
- The University speech-intensive requirement must be fulfilled by completion of ART 451SI for BFA candidates and an equivalent for BA candidates.
- All students wishing to enroll in art studio courses above the 100-level must have fulfilled the prerequisites or receive permission from the instructor.