The typical semester cost for a student enrolled for 12-18 credit hours, residing in Oak Hall, and participating in a 15 meal-per-week board plan (excluding Student Health Insurance) - $19,435
Typical major expenses for one semester are listed below.
FULL-TIME1 UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT
Tuition for students enrolled for 12 – 18 credit hours (block rate):
- Tuition - $14,550 (per semester)
- Each additional credit hour over 18 - $485 (per credit hour)
- Student Health Insurance (subject to change by vendor) - $1,288 (per academic year, August 1st - July 31st)
Campus Residence Fees
For other residential options contact the Office of Residential Life.
- Oak Hall
- Suite-style double room/semi-private bath - $3,005
- Double/private bath - $3,895
- Suite-style single room/semi-private bath - $4,190
- Single/private bath - $4,770
- Botts & Johnson Halls
- Double - $1,875
- Single - $2,900
- Double with private bath - $2,705
- Single with private bath - $3,120
- Williams, Brest & McGehee Halls
- Double - $1,950
- Single - $3,080
- Double with private bath - $2,865
- Single with private bath - $3,305
Includes post office box rental, Internet access, cable TV and telephone line
- Village Apartments
- Four-bedroom apartment - $3,290
Independent living for upperclassmen features Internet access, cable TV and telephone service in each bedroom, microwave/full-size refrigerator/oven and range; individual apartment heat and A/C control; includes post office box rental.
- Four-bedroom apartment with washer-dryer - $3,420
- Residence Hall Parking Garage permit (optional) - $100
Board Fees 2 - Fees listed include tax.
- Cafeteria Plans
- 12 meals per week/Cafeteria Only + $160 flex points - $1,670
- 15 meals per week/Cafeteria Only + $110 flex points - $1,880
- Deluxe Plans
These plans include meal exchange at Einstein’s, Currents, Nellie’s and Waves.
- 12 meals per week/Eat Anywhere + $35 flex points - $1,670
- 15 meals per week/Eat Anywhere + $25 flex points - $1,880
- 19 meals per week/Eat Anywhere - $2,050
- Apartment Resident/Commuter Student Plan
In addition to the Regular Plans, apartment residents and commuters may choose:
- 75 meals per semester + $25 flex points - $625
1. In some circumstances, students with appropriate disability documentation may qualify for full-time status with reduced course loads.
2. A board plan is required of all resident students during Fall and Spring semesters. Changes to a smaller meal plan may not be made after the first day of classes for each semester. Meals for the Thanksgiving and Spring Breaks are not included. Price includes sales tax.
- Tuition for students enrolled for 11 credit hours or less - $966 (per semester hour)
- The tuition charge for auditing a course is one-half the regular tuition rate during the Fall and/or Spring semester or term.
--==Back to Top==--