The Fine Arts internship program is administered and supervised by discipline-specific faculty members.
- Students will enroll under the suffix number 490 with the following options available: museum internship, art internship, music internship, music-business internship, and theatre internship. Other options may be added as the need and demand arises.
- Students wishing to intern in Fine Arts must apply to the appropriate chair no later than one month before the semester during which the internship is to be undertaken.
- Applicants must have achieved junior standing or departmental approval, a 2.5 grade point average (GPA), and a 3.0 GPA in their major.
- Applicants must have completed at least 12 credit hours in the major program concerned.
- No student may earn more than 12 credit hours through internship, and no more than six credit hours of internship can be earned in any one semester.
- Fine arts students also may enroll in Fine Arts practicum courses with a discipline specific faculty sponsor and permission of the Division Chair.