Degree candidates at JU who wish to take courses at another institution and receive credit for such courses at JU should obtain in advance written authorization on the Application to Study at Another Institution form, available from the Registrar’s Office. A form will not be approved for a student on suspension, and JU will not award transfer credits for courses completed at another institution during the period of suspension. A student who earns a grade of “F” for a course at JU cannot repeat the same course or a comparable course at another institution for transfer to Jacksonville University.​​​