Apply online today.
Possession of a DMD or equivalent is an absolute prerequisite prior to
matriculation. Admissions will occur on a rolling basis until the class is
filled. At the present time, Jacksonville University does not participate in the
National Dental Matching Program; however, prospective applicants are urged to
check JU’s participation status for the year they are making application to the
program. The program does participate in PASS.
Applications for the orthodontics program will be accepted at the beginning
of the Fall term preceding the expected year of matriculation. The completed
application will be evaluated only after all materials have been received. This
is a self-directed application and it is the applicant’s sole responsibility to
ensure the application is complete.
Required documentation in support of the orthodontics program application
- A DMD degree or equivalent from a dental school accredited by the American
- Transcripts of undergraduate and dental school academic work.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- A one-page typed autobiographical sketch including career goals and
statement of purpose.
- Scores of all available National Board Examination, if available.
- Foreign students must provide recent TOEFL scores and a U.S. dental degree
- A small (2 x 2 or 3 x 5) recent personal photograph.
- A non-refundable $100 application fee.
All application materials should be mailed to:
- School of Orthodontics
Jacksonville, Florida 32211-3394