Call for Nominations
Faculty Awards for Excellence
Faculty, staff, administrators and students are invited to nominate full time faculty members (adjunct and part-time faculty are not eligible) for an award for excellence in the categories of:
· Scholarship and Professional Activities
· University Service
· Community Service
Please include in your nomination:
· name of the person that you are nominating
· category for which they are being nominated
· your name and contact information (email preferred) in case more information is needed
Nominations should be sent via email or surface mail (no phone calls please) to: Carrie Ayer at email@example.com or by mail to:
Faculty Excellence Nomination
Howard – 3
Closing date for nominations – TBA
· Selection will be by committee, one for each category, composed of faculty and students
· No faculty member can win more than one award in any given year.
· No faculty member can win in a particular category more than once in a five-year period.
· Nominees will be asked to submit their resumes and supporting materials.
· Guidelines will be emailed to each nominee.
Award recipients for each category will be announced at the Faculty Recognition Dinner in April and will receive a cash award of $500.