Currently closed for the season
Normal operating hours
7 days a week
10:00AM to 6:00PM
The pool will close due to weather at the discretion of Student Involvement & Leadership.
Pool Rules & Policies
These rules were developed to ensure the safety and satisfaction of all patrons using the pool.
- Only Jacksonville University students, staff, faculty and their guests are allowed to use the pool, unless a private party agreement has been agreed upon. JU ID must be shown.
- One guest per JU ID. Guests must be accompanied by a Jacksonville University student, staff or faculty member.
- Family members of students, staff and faculty are also able to use the pool, as long as they are with the student, staff or faculty member.
- Proper swimsuit attire must be worn in pool (i.e. no shoes, long pants, cut-offs, etc.)
- Follow the instructions of the lifeguards at all times.
- The following articles are NOT allowed within the fenced pool area
- Floatation devices (including life vests).
- Drugs & Alcohol (also not permitted in surrounding area).
- Balls or toys unless authorized by a lifeguard
- NO RUNNING.
- NO DIVING.
- NO HORSEPLAY
- No smoking in fenced pool area.
- People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (18 or over).
- Must shower before entering pool.
- All group functions must be registered through the University and follow all University regulations and guidelines.
- Maximum occupancy: 120 persons.
THE POOL IS OFF LIMITS TO EVERYONE WHEN THE POOL IS CLOSED
All pool users are expected to be responsible, courteous, and safety conscious at all times. Users who disregard this policy will be asked to leave the facility and may be suspended from use of the pool.