Jacksonville University's School of Nursing is the Preferred Nursing Program in Northeast Florida:
- U.S. News & World Report ranks JU as one of America’s best colleges
- U.S. News & World Report ranks as best Graduate Schools for Nursing
- 40% growth in the JU BSN program in the last 3 years
- A doubling of enrollment in the MSN program
- Four qualified applicants to the program for each available seat
- 98% Pass rate for nursing licensure examination in 2012
- Excellent RN to BSN ground based and on-line programs
- Emergency Nurse Practitioner program is one of just five in the U.S.
- Nursing outreach into the community at clinics for the underserved
- Community clinical partners prefer JU Nursing graduates
CCNE Call for Third Party Comments
On November 18-20, 2013, Jacksonville University School of Nursing
will host the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) for the initial on-site accreditation visit for our Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program and re-accreditation of our Bachelors of Science in Nursing programs. CCNE policy requires that institutions provide an opportunity for our community of interest to provide written input.
Written and signed third party comments will be accepted by CCNE until October 18, 2013. All comments should relate to the program’s compliance with accreditation standards.
All comments must be directed to:
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
1 Dupont Circle NW, Suite 530
Washington, DC 20036